Acer Nitro AN515-52 Core i5 8th Gen is one of the best gaming laptop available online, below I have mentioned all the positive and negative points about this gaming laptop.
Pros: Acer Nitro AN515-52 Core i5 8th Gen
1. One of the best gaming laptop (With basic settings change nothing in Nvidia control panel neither in-game graphics just updated the Nvidia driver )
2. Good speakers with Dolby audio great
3. Can customize the battery usage, performance, display and everything
4. Select which apps use Intel graphics or Nvidia’s graphics card
5. Turns completely on from off in 9-11 seconds ( because windows are installed on SSD )
6. Backlit great looks really amazing like burning coals
7. You can control the fan speed (not just on off but literally their rpm in a nitro sense) by yourself
8. Great viewing angles
9. Shows DSLR images really great
10. Fully charged laptop’s battery goes on for 3-4 hours with normal usage(not playing games or using Nvidia’s GPU) no battery saving mode or anything
11. SSD(128gb) + HDD(1 TB)
Cons: Acer Nitro AN515-52 Core i5 8th Gen
1. The keyboard stays lit only for 30 seconds if left idle when not charging ( lights up again when u press any key but only again for 30 seconds only) but when charging it stays lit all the time and u cannot change the timeout of the keyboard it stays 30 sec.
2. It gets hot when playing games but I think that’s a given for laptops but the main issue with temp is that fan’s noise becomes audible ( not that much but it does become audible) so I use headphones while playing games.
3. It is heavy so whenever u hold it, hold it properly
4. Nearly 1-hour battery backup while playing games
5. Has a plastic body
6. Keyboard lights cannot change colour only red but that looks great by itself
Conclusion And Verdict: At this price range with 24% off Acer Nitro AN515-52 Core i5 will give you great gaming experience, have some issue with battery backup but still one of the best gaming laptop.